Our client is looking for Sales / Customer Service Assistants to join their team to help them deal with the overwhelming client demand they are facing in Nottingham! Start a fresh new career and never look back.
What will I be doing?
- Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
- Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
- Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
The sales assistant opportunity is really quite simple! You will be:
- Interacting face to face with potential customers on a day-to-day basis
- Answering any customers questions or queries
- Getting people excited and engaged about your products and services within field based residential campaigns
- Sales acquisition
- Working with a friendly and enthusiastic team in order to achieve individual and collective goals
What advantages can our client provide you?
- A sociable and fast paced team environment
- The chance to earn much more than the minimum living wage
- Earnings paid weekly (uncapped + commission based so the potential is limitless!)
- Access to full client and product coaching
- Freedom of being self employed and in control of your career
- Teach you vital skills in sales, customer service, promotions, marketing and confidence which are very important core skills that you can take with you in every walk of life
- There are also business development opportunities for the more ambitious sales assistants out there!
Ideally you will be available for an immediate start however this is not essential for the right person. If you have high levels of self motivation, love talking to people face to face, have great communication skills, have the ability to work well within a team environment and have the willingness to learn and develop new skills in sales and customer service then you are exactly the person that we would love to join our team!
What are you waiting for? Apply online today and never look back. Please include your up to date CV and contact details and we will contact you via telephone to discuss your application. Our recruitment team cannot wait to hear from you!
Please remember that you must be at least 18 years old to apply for this opportunity due to client requirements. We regret to inform that we cannot provide sponsorship to Non EU candidates.
People that have gone on to excel in our industry have often come from the following types of roles: Administrator, Sales Assistant, Sales, Retail, Driver, Customer Service Advisor, Customer service, Retail Management, Warehouse, Customer service assistant, Retail area manager, Retails store manager. People that have gone on the be a success in our industry often come from the following backgrounds