Customer Service / Sales Assistants - Are you looking to start a new career?
Our clients office based in Bristol is on the lookout for enthusiasm, passion and bags of personality to add to their Customer service and sales team! £350 - £550 Per week average earnings! (Paid Weekly) Could this be you?
As a vital part of the sales and customer service team, you will predominantly work face to face with potential clients and assist acquiring new customer base for nationally recognised campaigns.
Our client will provide you with access to top sales and customer service coaching along with 1 on 1 support to get you on the right track to a successful career. If you have an outgoing personality and a great work ethic, then you are their ideal person!
What`s on offer as a customer service / sales assistant with this company?
- Immediate start with no experience required
- Full product and industry training
- Access to coaching in Residential sales
- Fun environment to learn and earn in
- Friendly team with total support from experienced team leaders
- Fantastic social calendar with team and company events
To be considered for this customer service / sales assistant opening you will demonstrate:
- Experience working with people
- Competitive sales mentality as the commission structure is uncapped
- Tenacious approach to personal development
- Professional presentation and image
For the ambitious, career minded Sales and Customer service people there is a 5 step business development programme outlining clear steps for progression within the company.
This is an exciting time to apply for a self employed opening with our clients as a Customer service / sales assistant as they continue to expand their business and invest in peoples development.
Have I got what it takes? We`re interested in speaking with anyone who is a school leaver (A levels), university students & graduates, bar & waiting experience, retail, call centre, care work and even industrial environments. Send through your CV now and if you`re successful, a member of the recruitment team will be in touch to assess your suitability over the phone.