Recruitment Administrator, Full time, Manchester £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience. Previous sales, recruitment or administration experience is desired but not essential for the right person as full training is provided however, an outgoing personality and the ability to work well under pressure is essential. Proposed hours: 9:00am – 17:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join their rapidly expanding company in Manchester. This opening would suit someone who is ambitious and looking for a long-term career. Progression is actively promoted in this company but does require dedication.
Main purpose of the job:
To provide recruitment for the busy sales team and meet deadlines and targets.
Main responsibilities of this Recruitment Administrator role:
- Managing a busy and lively reception area
- Recruitment process - active role, implementation, action and reporting
- Working with suppliers in designing adverts and monitoring effectiveness
- Managing all recruitment calls and to maintain phone retention
- Confirmation of appointments
- Preparation of recruitment days
- Accurate record keeping of advertisements & recruitment tracking
- Monitor on-line Blogs and social media
- Hosting recruitment calls
- Attending networking events and award ceremonies in other major cities which may, on occasion, be at the weekend
You are required to have a sound knowledge or ability of the following:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Time management skills
- Diplomacy of problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Privacy and confidential knowledge and understanding
In return our client offers a lively, fun environment with great incentives like national and international travel.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 OR OVER, LIVE IN THE UK AND BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO THE OFFICE DAILY.
Our clients regret that we are unable to provide any sponsorship for non-EU citizens.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Up to £20K Plus Performance Bonuses